If you do not agree to your Information being used or disclosed in this way, please do not use our website. Please read carefully.
What information do we collect?
Sometimes our services require the supply of personal information. For example, when contacting us, we will ask for contact details such as your name, email address and telephone number. When registering for our monthly newsletter, we will require personal information including your name and email address.
What do we do with the information we gather?
What we collect?
Through the use of contact forms, call back requests and newsletter sign-ups, we may collect, but are not limited to, the following information:
- name and job title
- website details
- contact information including email address and phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What do we do with the information?
In order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We may use the information for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping
- the improvement of our services
- using the email address which you have provided, we will periodically send you promotional emails regarding our services, blog posts, special offers or other information that may be of interest to you
- to customise the website according to your interests
Cookies are files which can be placed onto your computer’s hard drive, once permission has been given. There are numerous benefits to having cookies placed on your hard drive. If you have accepted, cookies are used to identify when you visit a particular site, as well as analyse web traffic. Cookies also facilitate a more personal web experience, allowing web applications to gather information about your personal preferences, and respond to you as an individual.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.